India NEET exam date is on July 17, 2022.
Need a decent postcard photo to apply for the NEET exam?
Use aipassportphoto.com to prepare postcard photos with guaranteed acceptance in 2 seconds!
Save money and time - make a perfect passport photo conveniently without leaving home.
You can also read the India NEET exam postcard photo requirements below:
CountryIndiaDocument TypeNEET Post card photo 4.25x6.5 InchSize (W x H)101.6x152.4 (in mm) or 10.16x15.24 (in cm) or 4x6 (in inches) or 2400x3600 (in pixels at 600DPI)Background ColorWhiteMaximum file size300 KBFace BiometricsThe minimum head height should be 107.2mm. Top of the head should be at a minimum of 16.5mm from the top.Photo Paper TypeN/APhoto Borderno
General Guidance for the India NEET exam postcard photo
- The photos taken should be coloured and printed on a good quality photo paper. (Printing is not required for online applications)
- The photo should expose all the vital parts of your face from the top of the head to the chin.
- The expression for the photo should be neutral.
- Both the eyes should be opened facing straight to the camera.
- You should not wear any uniforms or hats in the photo except for religious cases.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items should not be present in the photo.
- The photo should be taken within the last 6 months to reflect your present appearance.