Does Rite Aid do Passport Photos
Rite Aid is one of the most popular drugstores in the United States. They offer a wide variety of products and services, including passport photos. Rite Aid is a great option if you need to get your passport photos taken.
They have many locations nationwide, and their staff is knowledgeable and friendly. This post will discuss what you need to know before taking your passport photos at Rite Aid. We'll also provide some tips for the best results. Let's get started!
How Much Does a Passport Photo Cost at Rite Aid?
For just $8.99, you can get two high-quality photo cards at Rite Aid. However, this price does not include a digital photo. You will need to pay extra if you need an image for online submission or apply for multiple documents at once.
Nevertheless, Rite Aid's passport photos are still a great deal. The company offers high-quality images and convenient locations nationwide. Plus, you can usually get your passport photos within 24 hours of ordering them. Consequently, Rite Aid is a great option for those who need passport photos urgently.
How Can I Print Passport Photos at Rite Aid?
Rite Aid offers an easy and convenient way to get passport photos. You can take your passport photo with AiPassportPhoto, then print it out at your local Rite Aid pharmacy. The process is simple: just go to photo.riteaid.com, order a 4x6 glossy print, and upload your photo. It only costs $0.30.
This is a great service for those who need passport photos but don't have time to go to a professional photographer. Plus, it's more affordable than most professional passport photo services.
Can I Order Passport Photos Online from Rite Aid?
You can now order passport photos online from Rite Aid. All you need is a smartphone or a computer with an internet connection. The process is quick and easy, and you'll have your passport photos in no time.
Go to the Rite Aid website and select the "Passport Photos" option. Then, follow the instructions to upload a photo of yourself and make your payment. Once your order is complete, you'll receive an email with a link to download your passport photos.
Print them out, and you're ready to go! You can also request for them to be delivered to you, so once your order is complete, Rite Aid will send your passport photos to your home or office within 5-7 business days.
Do All Rite Aid Locations Take Passport Photos?
Yes, they do. If there isn't a Rite Aid near you or the one near you doesn't provide the service, don't worry. You can easily print your passport photo using an online photo cropping tool like AiPassportPhotos.
AiPassportPhoto is a website that automates the process of creating passport photos. To use the service, simply upload a photo of yourself facing frontend and AiPassportPhoto will automatically remove the background and crop the photo to the right size.
There is an option for you to select the photo type of the country you're applying for. The service currently supports US, UK, Taiwan, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, Canadian passport photos etc.
The service is designed to save time and hassle. The process is simple and easy, and you'll surely have a high-quality passport photo that meets all the requirements.
What Are the Basic Passport Photo Requirements?
- You must have a passport photo that meets certain conditions to get a passport. The U.S. Department of State requires passport photos to be:
- Passport photos must be 2 inches by 2 inches in size.
- The head in the photo must be between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head (about the size of a nickel).
- The photo must be taken within six months of applying for a passport.
- The photo must be taken with an off-white or white background.
- The photo should be taken while facing the camera with your face in full face. Sorry, no profile shots or selfies!
- Your expression in the photo should be neutral - no smiling, frowning, or squinting.
- Glasses are allowed in passport photos as long as there is no glare on the lenses. If you cannot remove your glasses for medical reasons, ensure there is no glare on your glasses and that your eyes are visible. Sunglasses or tinted glasses are not allowed.
- If you wear religious headwear that covers your hairline or ears, ensure it does not cast shadows on your face. The headwear can't obscure any part of your face.
- Prescription glasses are allowed in your passport photo as long as there is no glare on the lenses, and your eyes are visible. Cat-eye glasses and reflective lenses are not allowed in passport photos. If you cannot remove your glasses for medical reasons, please include a signed statement with your application explaining this inability. Your doctor's statement should be on official letterhead and state that you cannot remove your glasses for medical reasons. The statement should also state that eyeglasses do not obstruct your vision."
What are RiteAid’s Opening Hours?
Rite Aid's hours of operation are from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. You can go to the store and take your passport photo during these hours.
Where Can You Get Passport Photos Elsewhere?
Most people know you can get passport photos taken at various places, including the post office, drug stores, and even some retail stores. However, did you know there are several other places where you can take passport photos?
For example, many libraries offer passport photo services; some even have special 'passport photo days' where they bring in a mobile photography studio. If you're traveling abroad, you can also get your passport photos taken at several embassies and consulates.
And if you're really in a pinch, you can even take your passport photos at home, as long as you follow the proper guidelines. So next time you need a passport photo, remember that many options are available.
Rite Aid is the place to go if you're looking for a passport photo. They offer high-quality photos that will make your passport look great. Plus, their prices are unbeatable. So if you need a new passport photo or want to update your old one, get head over to Rite Aid!